By democratising access to business services, trade and capital, Accould’s technology has the potential to empower millions of micro-SMEs to realise their full growth potential, as well as bring millions of unregistered micro-SMEs into the formal economy. Accloud’s platform allows businesses to grow and improve profitability, benefiting the communities in which they operate by increasing household incomes, creating jobs and boosting GDP, bringing life-changing education and healthcare availability.
This revolution is made possible with advances and availability of affordable technology and online connectivity.
Accloud’s initial focus is on the micro-SMEs of India – utilising the country’s growing internet connectivity due to the rapid deployment of broadband, a hospitable business environment and an entrepreneurial culture, as well as the demand created due to the recently launched Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Accloud has partnered with local telecom and technology providers to distribute and deliver its offering to thousands of rural communities across India. The mass adoption of Accloud’s technology offers transformational opportunities in the areas of trade and finance in a unique end to end ecosystem.
2019 & 2020
- Build a substantial network of micro-SMEs through infrastructure partners;
- Create an ecosystem that enables customers to access integrated services through a simple to use environment;
- Align with trade bodies in key verticals to grow the ecosystem;
- Freight aggregation to provide complete trade support; and
- Building partnerships internationally.
2020 & 2021
- Scale with market leading banks, insurance and accountancy firms;
- Extend the ecosystem to accelerate opportunities to trade globally;
- Purchase aggregation to provide economies of scale for micro-SMEs; and
- Scaling partnerships internationally.
Selected International Expansion
2021 & 2022
- International expansion into high growth regions such as Latin America, Africa and South East Asia;
- Forge partnerships with the UN and World Bank; and
- Supply aggregation to fulfil large orders combined with quality control/assurance.